Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sleepy Sunday

Supper was the highlight of my day. I made a grilled steak, with mushrooms and a Caesar salad...not a full fat one, but it was tasty none the less. Quick, simple and soooooooo good!

Today, while researching what to pack for a cruise, I came across this new book - yes, another diet book by a Dr. Berg (www.drberg.com - of course he sells a butt load of vitamins etc, to detoxify your body which is quackery if you ask me) that had suggested eating plans for body types.

Would love to find out the suggestions, but, you know what? I don't think I want to give one more penny to these "miracle" diet people. I do plan on continuing to eat what makes me feel good and pleases me, though. The no gluten thing works like a charm. A LOT less discomfort in the old digestive tract for one.I feel better, so that change is here to stay. I didn't realize I even had discomfort, since it was always there! I just thought it was the way bodies digested food - painfully! I am such a woos now, that I can't even take a little gas! LOL.

No comments: