Wednesday, December 2, 2009

After cooking supper for two nights in a row, I copped out yesterday, and had popcorn for supper. Breakfast today was a nice steamy bowl of gluten free oatmeal...now that went down well! Hubby of course, had raisins with his, which in my opinion? Is ruining a perfectly good bowl of oatmeal. Think we will have the same for tomorrow's breakfast. I didn't make the shepherd's pie, so ended up warming the leftovers from Monday for tonight's supper. 3 oz of beef, 3/4 cup of peas (80 calories! Should have read the bag before limiting my intake to 1/3 of a cup!)a cup of carrots, and 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes. Gravy, of course. Can't let you think I am totally WW brainwashed! And it was GOOD by the way.... Since we had a late breakfast and an early supper, I will likely have a muffin with my tea, and call it a day. It is so easy to make GF muffins from a mix...especially when you consider that six muffins are 5.99 and make you wonder why they didn't bother adding a few things to make them more palatable! Not to mention that I get 18 muffins from a 5.99 mix rather than six.... So, there you have it - another exciting culinary revelation from me!

No comments: