Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Getting this train wreck back on the track....

I started the day with a cup of cooked oatmeal and a glass of milk. Love the stuff! Really takes the chill off these old bones, too.

Lunch: Well, again, it is almost two o'clock, and I am just not hungry yet. But likely? I will start to salivate as soon as I get into the car to go shopping, so a trip to Wendy's to share a chili with hubby will work! Watching him eat the crackers kills me though! And of course, there will be a sample or two at Costco...anything without gluten is fair game. Here's hoping for a little bite of protein or fruit!

Supper: halibut fillet, boiled potato, mashed (1/2 cup)with 1 tsp of butter on top, and a bit of skim milk to mash them with . These odd little broccoli things I found at Costco...sort of broccoli on a tall stem. Hope they are still good...things have a way of getting into my refrigerator and languishing there till death...hmmmm maybe I am hungry after all?

Snack: Still have those delish Japanese oranges calling to me from the kitchen island....

No comments: