Friday, June 11, 2010

Wet Friday

Another day of cloudy dismal weather. So, I did my best to keep my eyes open, but eventually? Just had to have a nap. We had company for supper - if not? I wouldn't have bothered to get up at all! As it was, I made supper, then as soon as the company left? I slipped back into my pj's for a nice relaxing veg out in front of the TV!

Breakfast: Blueberry smoothy, scrambled eggs, mango salsa
Lunch: antipasto, three GF crackers, 2 oz of cheddar, Fresca
Supper: Chicken thigh, chicken leg, 1/3 cup of brown Basmati rice, 1/3 cup of cauliflower/red pepper/carrot mix with lemon juice and oil
Strawberries and whipped cream for dessert, two glasses of champagne

Snacks: Big Turk Bar, little bag of Cheetos

This was my day to use my extra points, that is for sure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms. Linda,
LOVE the new look of your blog...change is always good!

Hope to get together with you soon...we won't be in Winnipeg now until the end of July/beginning of August.

Hugs!

Connie