Saturday, June 26, 2010

It isn't even noon....

and I have already placed my clothing order for today! Is there a support group for online shoppers? I needed some white shorts
, and those dresses were so cute....sigh. Two
dresses
and a pair of shorts later, leaves me thinking that I just may be an online shopping addict! OR maybe I am just enjoying myself for the first time in years? There was always something "more important" to buy than clothing, so for years, I had a bare bones wardrobe. It makes me wonder what other women spend on clothing. The old me, went shopping twice or three times a year. I bought everything I needed and most of what I wanted, and that was it. These days? I seem to shop every week...errrr...sometimes every day. Filling a void? Maybe. Sure not the void in my closet thought...time to clean it out again! The husband just smiles and nods when I show him the latest acquisitions, so he is no help in the restraint department at all!

I woke up this morning totally puffy from the Chinese food last night. Too much salt...WAY too much salt!

Breakfast: fruit smoothie: four big frozen strawberries, 1/8 cup of yogurt, 1/2 cup of orange juice.
Lunch: GF perogies with onions and sour cream PLUS a sample piece of goat cheese with blueberries at Costco. Ended up buying some for a dessert one of these days.
Supper: two scallops, baked potato & butter
Snack: Kettle corn from the farmer's market. MMM good!

No comments: