Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday

Another down day....mind you, I did feel like eating today for the first time in awhile....I even made myself a stir fry for supper.

Breakfast: home style potatoes (McCain - bless them!) two eggs, two slices of bacon and a glass of milk

Lunch: 1/3 cup of rice, stir fry of carrots, onions, mushrooms, cauliflower and broccoli, with almonds sprinkled on top. NUM!

Supper: antipasto with crackerbread, water

Dairy milk chocolate bar for a snack. Yep. And it was good!

I honestly feel like I have eaten a ton of food today, but when I see it written down, it is well under the amount I am supposed to consume in a day. The fact is though, if you are in bed most of the day, you just don't burn the calories, so I am sure my body won't go into shock from not getting the required amount of fuel - although at rest, they say you burn by the pound! After I made the stir fry, I was exhausted. The dishes are still in the sink, and as far as I am concerned they can stay there till morning. By the way, I was three pounds lighter this morning, but that definitely is a fluke of nature. Like Arnold, the pounds will be baaack!

No comments: