Friday, October 30, 2009

Good grief! It is Thursday!

Actually, it is Friday, but I don't want to admit it! This cold has been with me forever it seems. Today though, I did manage to go shoppng for a few things to keep us going. After supper, I didn't even have the energy to clean up, so went down to my chair for an energizing snooze. Just woke up!

Breakfast/lunch: Bush's beans with one crackerbread with butter, a glass of skim milk
Supper: mashed potatoes, cottage cheese with cooked spinach and leftover carrots MMMMM good!
Snack: Lay's original potato chips and sparkly berries of the field water
snack: mandarin orange

I must admit that I enjoy eating cooked spinach for the simple reason that you can consume a lot more of the leafy wonder that way....plus, it just tastes wonderful!

No comments: