Thursday, October 8, 2009

Another bug...

in our house...causing sore throats and general lethargy. I did manage to go to the dentist today for a cleaning, and then to Costco for an "egg run" - I must be sick....our bill was only seventy-five dollars, and that included a Fisher-Price petting zoo for our little darling! The problem lies in the antibiotics that I have to take prior to a dental apointment. Inevitably, I get sick very soon after. You can't win for losing, can you?

Meals today were simple, but tasty:

Breakfast: McCain's breakfast potatos (2/3 cup for 120 cal) two eggs and two pieces of bacon. Milk.

Lunch: we bought a veggie tray at Costco and dove into it when we got home! I didn't realize that Marzetti's dip was also included, so we totally enjoyed the munching.

Supper: 2/5 of a Freybe Farmer's sausage, 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes and 1/2 cup of creamed corn.

Snack: Hopefully, Rick will remember to bring this sicky wife of his a salty snack! Something resembling popcorn would be preferable! Salt and sugar are the universal healing foods in my books!

No comments: