Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday

What happened to Monday? Who knows. Today I made up my mind that I am not going to eat processed meat...my beloved turkey pepperoni packs on water weight like crazy, as does the smoked turkey breast. I need to lower the salt. Somehow, I need to find time to roast some meat to have on hand for quick snacks. Once I get into the routine of doing that, it should be okay. It is the final frontier for me, as I have tweaked every other area in my diet. This is my last remaining vice. It is a good thing that it is salad season, too, because a bit of salmon on a salad is quite tasty, especially if you toss in some orange segments. Onion is delish with it too, but raw onion and I do not get along at all, so that is a no go, too!

Breakfast: eggs, toast & butter, skim milk

Lunch: 3/4 cup ginger beef, 1/2 lemon chicken breast, stir fried veggies and 1/2 cup of white rice.

Supper: two oranges, goldfish crackers, but the night is still young...

No comments: