Monday, May 19, 2008

Okay, this is freaking me out...

I haven't changed a single thing, and all of a sudden the scales are moving down! I am not going to kick a gift horse in the mouth, that is for sure! What a nice thing to wake up to...a downward slide on the scale!

With Rick at home working on the bathrooms, I have been able to have our main meal in the afternoon, and by the time we get hungry again, we have a good serving of fresh veggies with dip. LOVE that dip...I buy Marzetti's light ranch veggie dip at Sobey's. Two tablespoons does a lot of veggies, and I love it. Now, the problem with that, is that I don't get my quota of points in...last night, I had toast & peanut butter for a snack, and what a treat that was!

So, here is the menu for today:

Eggs, toast & butter, milk

Fried rice with veggies, back bacon and chicken breast

Subway turkey breast sub, sun chips and diet coke

Veggies and dip

Remainder of points for a snack....hmmmm maybe turkey pepperoni with orange segments while catching a little TV????

No comments: