Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Where has the time gone?

The days have just melted into one another, and already it is time to pack the suitcases. The good news is, that we will be coming back in a month or so - hopefully five pounds lighter! I no longer think of months in terms of days, but in pounds! There is a part of me that is stressing because I haven't been able to weigh in every morning, but this is where I have to just relax, work the program and enjoy the process.

Tonight we ordered in some pretty good Chinese Food. That isn't exactly points friendly, but it sure was good! Lots of veggies, a little chicken, and some really spicy beef. Turned down the egg rolls to keep the points reasonable. I forfeit the FLEX points for the week when I splurge, just to be on the safe side. I have no idea how to count something that varies this much from place to place. Nothing was deep fried, and I didn't have an egg roll...instinct tells me those have to be deadly! So, a lot of bean sprouts, veggies, and more veggies. NUM!

No comments: