Saturday, September 15, 2007

The first letter in Olive Garden is O

as in OOOOOOHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I sure blew it tonight! The breadsticks were so warm, white and wonderful! I succumbed to the siren call of the salad three times, and scarfed down three of those bready beauties to keep the lettuce company!

When my meal came, I swapped my dinner for hubby's, ate the shrimp, mussels, and scallops from his linguine and passed the plate back! I apologize for behaving like a two year old, but he indulges me, and usually ends up with the lion's share, so he adapts! I was just far too full to eat the main course. I have no idea why their salad is so good, but simple is best, I guess. Next time, I will remember just to order the salad and bread sticks and leave it at that! But the company was so entertaining, and the wine was so warm, and red....sigh. I will pay tomorrow! My feet are already swollen, but that is okay, because my new shoes are too big. Life is an equalizer at its worst! Or do I mean at it's best? Either way, my feet will fill out the shoes more comfortably! Of all the places to lose weight, the feet? I have yet to hear someone say "My, you look fantastic! Lost some weight? Pinky toe there looks a little anorexic...are you sure you aren't losing too fast?"

No comments: