Thursday, August 30, 2007

Homer's Restaurant

For anyone in that lives in Winnipeg, the name brings visions of great Greek food! I didn't begrudge a single point I 'spent' there last night! I am trying to be a bit more relaxed about counting things that I have not prepared myself, but there is still a part of me that says one restaurant meal should mean giving up your FLEX points for the week, just in case. Since it is Wednesday, and I just got a brand new batch of FLEX points, I think that would be a too bit much in this instance! So, instead? I made sure that I took the top values for everything when I used the WW Points Tracker online. Small Greek Salad with a fresh white bun to start (if you have been to Homer's you know how good they are. Completely irresistible!) chicken souvlaki (one skewer) a roasted potato and seasonal vegetables. By George, I think I've got it! Another lifestyle concept!

No comments: