Monday, November 16, 2009

Oh boy...

stepped on the scales this morning, and let's just count that five pounds as water weight, okay? And after I had JUST pared it down, too. Sigh. Ah well. Live another day.

So here is today's menu plan:
Breakfast: 1 egg, 1 egg white omelet with 1 oz of cheese, 1 glass of skim milk
Lunch:baked sweet potato, 2 tsp butter
Supper: 2 chicken thighs with honey and curry, "fried" rice and carrots
Snack: oranges

I have a new love. Salsa Verde. It is basically a green tomato relish with chilies but man! Does it ever pack a punch on a simple egg, or bit of rice. At virtually no calories too, perhaps 15 per T and if you can eat 1 T? I bet the heat will melt the fat right offa ya! There is something new that we bring back from every adventure in life, isn't there?

The cold here is going right to the bone now...perhaps it is this stupid cold that I can't shake. It is back with a vengeance now. I did purchase mega strengh vitamin D capsules on the weekend, and those chewable vitamin C's. Hopefully that will give my immune system a boot in the backside, and get it going.

Today, I will be in the laundry room, catching up with all the problematic stains of life. Tide has a new stain remover out that I am going to try...that makes doing laundry into an experiment of sorts, doesn't it?

No comments: