Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Working up a storm....

so far? We have two rooms emptied and stripped, ready for paint. Tonight? I am not sure what room the husband will go after, or where I will sleep. But it is temporary, so I am trying to keep that in mind. We are trying to be as neat as possible under the circumstances, but when your office has been moved to the kitchen, it leads to some rather interesting furniture arrangements! I couldn't see being without the computer for ten minutes, let alone ten days, so until the last day, I will have access!

I forgot to eat lunch, so we had a "treat" supper. PC White Cheddar Mac & Cheese. Instead of the 1/4 cup of butter? I added two teaspoons, just a touch for flavour. Beet pickles are my favourite accompaniment, and since 3 slices are 20 calories, I am not ashamed to tell you that I ate as many as I wanted, and then one more!

Breakfast: 2 eggs, toast & butter, skim milk (which, is a perfectly balanced meal for me 37% fat (that's why I sometimes forget lunch...it keeps me balanced 27% protein. 36% carbs. The rest of the day, I eat complex carbs and a little protein. And of course, the new found MUFA addition to help get rid of belly fat!)

Snack: almonds

Lunch: roast beef sandwich, apple, diet pop

Supper: Mac & Cheese, pickled beets, too many chocolates, Eating Right potato crisps

No comments: