Friday, August 29, 2008

Another day dawns....

on the battlefield! I have no idea why we bite off so much at once, but I guess it is the only way we can get things done...once and for all. It is difficult to draw lines in this house, due to the open concept plan. (I still don't know where to start the "kitchen" wall! So, this weekend is the big push to get things painted and done. The man is amazing. I can only wonder what he could do if he had the full use of his hands and the full use of his knees. But I guess that is what determination is all about. He struggles and wins. You never lose until you quit. So, on that note,on to the menu for the day! I will fill in as the day continues. There really isn't too much time for eating!

Breakfast: 2 eggs, Oat Hull Fibre toast, butter, skim milk
Snack: Banana
Lunch: cottage cheese and strawberries
Snack:
Supper:

No comments: