Friday, August 22, 2008

Today's Menu

Yesterday I was a bit of a rebel, but today, more structure. Besides, the man is coming home and will likely have all sorts of expectations, one of them being a home cooked meal. So, here is my meal plan.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1 toast, 1 butter, 1 milk 22 almonds

Lunch:1 cups of strawberries, with Splenda, of course, and 1/2 cup cottage cheese

Snack: Five prunes

Supper: roast pork tenderloin with potatos and gravy, salad (with olive oil) mixed veggies (celery, cauliflower, peppers, carrots - whatever else I can find to throw in the mix! I have a dandy little steamer, if I am in the mood to fish it out of the cupboard, I layer in the veggies, longer cooking ones first. Then, pour it all out on a platter to serve with butter and kosher salt, and freshly ground pepper. The other favourite, is to do the veggies all together on a cookie sheet in the oven, tossed with a bit of olive oil and seasonings)

Snack: olives, antipasto and crackers
Some how, though, I am sure that Swiss Delice will slip in there too...

No comments: