Monday, October 1, 2007

I have no idea how it happened...

but yesterday, I totally fell into old habits, and found that at 11:46, I was "short" 12 points for the day. We had a good supper, too, but the points just weren't high. So, I hit the frig for some antipasto, and the cupboard gave up four little packages of saltines. MM MM good. I am still 5.5 points short of my daily total, but I am stuffed! (I always use midnight as the cutoff time for the "days" points, so I can't use up the 5.5 points now - they are gone for good)

Incidentally, antipasto is my new favourite snack. I could eat that stuff by the bucket! And eight tablespoons are only 2 points. Can't beat that for a flavour bombshell! I can't for the life of me remember why I didn't eat lunch. Just completely forgot about it. Better turn on the alarms on my tester again.

No comments: