Monday, December 17, 2007

How could I have forgotten...

that Rick has holidays this week? It is hard to tell because he is down working in his office...sure seems like a regular day to me! But we are planning on being footloose and fancy free this week. We will be able to eat all of our meals at home, and on program. Whoopee! The only major outing I expect in the next little while is our anniversary supper on the 29th...which, if I have my way, will be a lunch at the Keg! Love their steaks, but too rich for an evening meal for me. I need to walk it off after eating!

I am still stuck in this plateau...still working the program, but nothing is happening. I have been really active (for me!) lately, so activity levels are good...don't count the points though!

So, for awhile, I am considering going on the meat, veg and potato plan. That always does this body good, and it is easier to fill the old fella up on that menu too!

The kids will be here soon, and I am fighting the urge to bake up a storm...of course, that will change as the day draws closer. Glenda likes oatmeal raisin cookies, and Peter can be bought off with anything chocolate, so maybe just two things....

I love this nesting time of year!

No comments: