Saturday, October 22, 2011

If you would have told me a month ago....

that we would be planning to vacation in Mexico this November, I would have told you that you were nuts! But here I am, tickets in hand for a delightful two weeks on Banderas Bay!  Whooooot!

So, now the problem is, how in the world will we find shorts for the man? And will his trunks fall off in the water? What the heck. We can always hit Wally world when we get there, if all else fails. He has lost as much weight in the past few months as I have over the past eight years. But I didn't have to suffer as he did, so it is easy to forgive him!

This will give me the needed nudge to go through all of my clothing next week. I was planning on putting the summer things in a suitcase....who knew that I would actually take the suitcase to the airport?  I have learned to travel very light over the last few years. The hotel that we will be staying at is conveniently located on a major street, with a laundromat right on the corner. There really isn't any shopping to speak of, and other than the obligatory bottle of tequila to buy at Wally world, I really don't see shopping fitting into the vacation. Now, the next one?  Maybe!

No comments: