Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thursday

Today was the day we ventured into the garage to get all of the stuff priced, and organized for the garage sale. What a job! So glad it is over, and all we have to do now is to get people in here to take it away. I priced rock bottom so there won't be any dickering. If one of those difficult people comes along? I will tell them to take a hike, and give it away. Really, why bother with that whole energy waste? Buy it or leave. This is a no dicker zone! LOL

Breakfast: 2/3 of an english muffin, two eggs, glass of skim milk, two T of Cheez Whiz
Lunch: 200 calories worth of deli ham, coffee, skim milk
Supper: 1 cup of leftover Spaghetti and sauce
Snack: Devil potato chips were calling my name. So was the sour cream dip. Still came in at 1850 calories today, though, and have worked my fingers to the bone.

My pillow may be calling me, but my feet are hollering. Off to soak in a nice hot tub!

No comments: