Friday, August 13, 2010

Oh happy day!

I have my car back! It is purring like a kitten, so here is hoping all is well with it. First thing on my list to do tomorrow is to go to the gas station...I don't know how happy I will be afterwards!




My new Polestar calendar arrived, and I am very pleased indeed. It is the best calendar I have ever seen. It even has pages of lists to tear out, that you can make and take with you. I bought the 2011 at Costco, and just couldn't wait to start using it. I went to the website, and lo and behold, the 2010's were on sale for five dollars. Granted, the majority of the year is gone, but what price beauty? Some things just rock my world, and this calendar is one of them. It is going to work sooooo well as my memory. Want to take a peek?



http://www.polestarcalendars.com/product/AFC11

Breakfast: bacon and eggs
Lunch: Mac & cheese. Tried a new corn pasta and it was delish. Made a cheese sauce instead of using a ton of cheese...passable, but not great.
Supper: went out to Kelsey's, had a baked potato, two little containers of butter, half of the little dish of sour cream, and two skewers of shrimp.
Snack: I am contemplating....

No comments: