Monday, July 13, 2009

Unbelievable....

I have been monitoring my calories for a lifetime it seems...and all of a sudden? The sands of time are shifting. I am happy to report a ten pound loss over the last two weeks. Now how the heck did that happen? I think the gluten free diet has something to do with it for sure. My body is releasing the bloat. Whoooo HOOOO! After dealing with discouraging weigh in after weigh in, minding my diet, to the point of obsession? It is such a thrill to wake up to a point something loss every morning. I don't want to speak too soon, but this is wonderful while it lasts. I am enjoying what came today, today, and feel like shouting from the rooftops!

Breakfast:
eggs & bacon, gf toast & butter, milk - are you bored with this breakfast? I am not!

Lunch:strawberry "milkshake", sesame crackers and Boursin cheese

Supper: Again, a mystery. I will let you know tomorrow.

Summer food on the deck! Last night we had bison burgers (mine with a gf bun), potato salad and jellied salad. Topped it off with a peanut butter marshmallow square from Lorenzo's. OOey gOOey GOOD! Tastes like Reeses peanut butter cups without the chocolate, and even creamier. Don't look at me, Rick bought 'em, so the calories are going on his account!

No comments: