Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Time for lunch....

so I think I will try out those new cornflakes. At almost six bucks a box, they should taste pretty spectacular, wouldn't you think? The problem with regular cornflakes is that they contain barley malt, not a good thing for me. But hey. I am on my own, and willing to be wild, so cornflakes it is today!

Supper will be cabbage rolls once more. I will be sorry to see the bottom of that pot, for sure, as it has been so easy to put something on the table at suppertime. I am a little more interested in supper these days, but honestly? My time to eat is breakfast. Lunch? Well, a little less interested. At supper time, I really would rather not mess up the kitchen! Maybe I will have the cornflakes for supper. Yep. That makes more sense.

We had fruit smoothies for supper last night as a dessert. They turned out remarkably well:

1 cup skim milk
1 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 cup yogurt
Splenda

I put everything in the blender, and let 'er rip! Very nice to sip while watching "Shopoholic". Excellent fluffy movie, by the way!

No comments: