Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday

Finally! I got out of the house for a few hours. Of course, my destinations were Costco and Sobeys, but it was a major accomplishment te get out in the world after being housebound with this flu for the last 16 days.

Now, there is one more interesting detail that may prove to be too much information for the more delicate among you. I wore my new undies! In fact? I am still wearing them! A full size smaller (girth and cup) and I am not rushing to remove and "freeboob". Yes, it is a miracle!

Today' menu:

Breakfast: eggs, bacon, toast & butter, skim milk
Lunch: smoothie (1 cup of skim milk, 1 cup of frozen strawberries, 1/4 cup orange juice, 1/4 cup Balkan style yogurt) 1 gala apple, sliced and 28 gms of Cheetos
Ah, I know, I know. But I need my junk fix!

Supper: grilled sirloin steak, roasted beet and Feta salad. This recipe was executed on Chef At Home, and when I saw a fresh bunch of beets in the store today, I just had to try it out for myself. Beets are one of my favourite vegetables in any form, but the idea of them chilled with my favourite cheese? What is not to like people?

Snack: There are so many treats in this house, that I have no idea what I will indulge in tonight. Maybe a bowl of cornflakes before bed? A nice navel orange, cut into slices? Depends on what havoc I wreck on my calorie balance at suppertime!

No comments: