Monday, April 14, 2008

Lots accomplished this weekend!

Plus a lot of socializing. That brought it's own culinary perils, but for the most part? All went well. After saying no to sweets all weekend, I fell for a slice of raspberry mousse cake....a person can be too controlled, you know! So, there went my Flex points! We had visitors for brunch on Friday, supper out on Saturday, and today? A "luper" that was sooooo good! But all good home made food, so staying on plan was relatively easy...I chose to fall off the wagon tonight, which is what this "lifestyle" is supposed to be about, isn't it? I showed a tiny loss this week, but after venting a bit at someone that has caused my stress levels to elevate of late, I am expecting a big break through this week. Let's take that theory for a test drive. Wouldn't it be nice if it worked? The cruel facts are, that I really don't have bad eating habits, so this weight loss thing is a real uphill battle against WHAT??? I know I have a tendency to under eat sometimes, but for goodness sakes? It really does not make sense to be this weight with these habits. Sometimes I wish I did eat a lot of Big Macs, and junk food, and sweets....then, it would be relatively easy to change habits, and lose. But fine tuning is the name of my game, and I am constantly looking for where I could be going wrong. So, thought I would give the emotional angle a shot, and try to purge the "holding" vibes that are obviously keeping the belly fueled when the grub isn't! Hey. Talk is low cal so nothing ventured, nothing gained!

So there you have my weekend update. I am on my own for the coming week, as hubby is out of town. I have a ton of housekeeping projects, so I will have more than enough to keep me busy. That is my story, and I am sticking to it...if the rays of sunshine come and beckon me out of the house, who am I to argue?

No comments: