Monday, April 23, 2012

Did you ever have one of those days?

With the house ripped apart, my computer decided to rebel...to the point where I had to restore factory settings. Everything over the last couple of months is lost...and of course, I did a major overhaul and sorting of my pictures and files just a couple of months ago...all for naught. I have to redo it.  The reason I have files to even worry about is due to this little gadget I have called "Click Free". It really saved the day today because I was able to retrieve my files from the last time I backed up the computer.  What a sigh of relief it was to see things come back to live on my desktop! The only problem is, that the icons from banks etc. are missing in action. So this is what I have been up to today. Nothing but trouble!

No comments: