Saturday, November 22, 2008

Miserable, rotten cold...

has us both down for the count. So, last night it was early to bed, late to rise this morning. Feeling somewhat rested, but still not myself. The good news is? To spite my activity level of minus zero, my travel weight is coming off. All in all, bit by bit, day by day. Whew. I am having an issue with some maple popcorn with cranberries and nuts that mysteriously found its way into my shopping cart at Costco yesterday. Man, is it GOOD! LOL I have been faithfully measuring out a cup, and then doubling it to make up for the bits I sneak out of hubby's dish, and the kernels that pop into my mouth when I am doling it out. Best to eat it all up and then never let this happen again...or? Eat in moderation, dragging out the agony! LOL Either way, I am counting it. Made a rather coma inducing lunch today.

Breakfast: Served by hubby's own little hands. 2 eggs, toast & butter, milk, coffee with coffee whitener, that decadent precooked bacon..mmmmm....

Lunch: 2 cups of aforementioned popcorn, coffee

Supper: Chinese food...chicken chow mien (bean sprouts, not noodles)chicken balls and an egg roll. No rice. Just a vehicle for the sweet and sour sauce, so not good for me at all, even on the best of days. I can get away with the sauce on the chicken balls though! Moderation, moderation, moderation.

Snacks: 2 apples, 1 oz Cheetos, 1oz all dressed chips I know, I know, but it was movie night and I am sick, darn it!

No comments: