Thursday, April 28, 2011

Where has the week gone?

Any free time I have had, has been spent in my chair snoozing. Spring doesn't seem to invigorate me as it should. Must be all the dust that is being raised with all the crud in the air that did it to me in the fall!

This morning we had our usual breakfast, and supper was a Chinese Take Out. Not too inspiring, but hey, it filled a hole. I find it takes me a full week to recuperate from one trip, just in time to pack for another.

The mail was interesting today. This merino wool sweater coat would have been perfect for wearing in the chilly mountain evenings, with jeans, leggings or a skirt. Unfortunately, the red was "off", so I will have to ship it back tomorrow. Rats. But better gone than forgotten in the closet, never to be worn. The other package that arrived was from the E.L.F. people, with a number of goodies I purchased during the last sale!



I still can not believe that such good quality can be had for such a minimal price. This order contained THREE packages of makeup remover wipes, a stipple brush for blush that has two layers of bristles that are whisper gentle on the face, a mineral lipstick,a liquid lipstick and a gloss. The cost? $19.00 for the products and 8.00 for shipping. This is about the price that I was paying for a lipstick! If you haven't checked out this site, it may be a good time to do so, as there is a half price sale on for the next few hours. www.eyeslipsface.com

You definitely won't be sorry.

No comments: