Thursday, April 28, 2011

Since my last computer crash....

I have decided that going back to good old pen and paper may not be such a bad idea. I have lost my files countless times now, and I am getting a bit weary of it all! So, my calendar has taken on new importance and pride of place in my office...there is a little more room now that the larger pc is gone! Now I just have to figure out the best way to keep track of financial records and bills in a simple way. Any ideas out there? Life would be so much simpler if we could just stash it all in our matresses! Fact is, that after you pay a bill, there is really no need to keep the paper. Of course anything that is tax related is necessary, so must be retained, but do I really need a fist full of paid Bay bills? Nope. My goal is to downsize my office to a single desk. I quite like the idea of downsizing before I have to.....it will make life so much easier both now, and once the time arrives to bid adieu to this house. You can never be too prepared - "pre" "pared"? Now that word makes sense, doesn't it?

No comments: