Tuesday, July 22, 2008

How is this for five points?



MMMMM creamy coleslaw, with celery,onion and raisins..tender roast chicken. We don't think twice about going to Subway for six points, but treat summer favourites like the plague! I would way rather have my fill of this decadant salad than anything today. I mixed the chicken into the coleslaw to moisten it with the dressing. HOW GOOD WAS THAT!!! And, shameless person I am, I went back for seconds. I am always starving in the first part of the day, and find if I fill myself to satisfaction, I am quite content with a lighter supper. Here is the dressing receipe. You can stretch it over as much shredded cabbage as you like, but I like the dressing to be dripping! Don't forget the Kosher salt to taste.


4 3/4 Tbsp Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
1 Tbsp Heinz (U.S.) Apple Cider Vinegar
1/8 cup Skim Milk
3 Tbsp raisins (plump them in hot water)
2 Tbsp Splenda
1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
1/8 cup spanish onion
6 cup packaged coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)

Enjoy!

No comments: