Thursday, September 13, 2012

Found something really good at the grocery store today!

That is absolutely life changing for me, but may sound ridiculously simple to you!  In the freezer section, in two flavours - regular and onion flavoured - were potato patties by McCain that had no gluten and 130 calories each, the exact number that is in my gluten free bread! So, in the morning? I can now have a change of pace, and eat one of these little beauties with my egg plus save the "cost" of calories for the butter for my toast! Now, big excitement? YES. Whenever I find a delish food that I can eat, it is an incredibly big deal, especially if I don't have to spend a fortune for it being gluten free!  Life is a series of small blessings, isn't it?

Nutrition Facts
Valeur nutritive

Per 1 patty (68 g) / par 1 galette (68 g)

Amount
Teneur
% Daily Value
% valeur quotidienne
Calories / Calories 130
Fat / Lipides 6.5 g10%
  • Saturated / saturés 1 g
  • + Trans / trans 0 g
5%
Polyunsaturated / Polyunsaturated 2.5 g
Omega-6 / Omega-6 1 g
Omega-3 / Omega-3 0.3 g
Monounsaturated / Monounsaturated 2.5 g
Cholesterol / Cholestérol 0 mg
Sodium / Sodium 200 mg8%
Potassium / Potassium 150 mg4%
Carbohydrate / Glucides 17 g6%
Fibre / Fibres 1 g
4%
Sugars / Sucres 1 g
Protein / Protéines 1 g
Vitamin A / Vitamine A 0%
Vitamin C / Vitamine C 6%
Calcium / Calcium 0%
Iron / Fer 4%

No comments: