Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Menu for the Week April 22 to April 29

but still not well enough to tackle the building dust levels. I have discovered that if you don't move anything the dust is less noticeable. And face it. I haven't been moving up a storm around here lately!

I made myself breakfast, but have lost interest in lunch. I will force myself to make supper. Tonight there is chicken stirfry on the menu so what is not to like about that! Besides the hour of prep required....sigh. I am such a slug. But the good news is, that with the help of SUDAFED, I can breath now. Almost. The thing that I like, is that it stops the rude noises!

Just a little note about microfibre cloths. When I was first introduced to them, I bought them like a crazy woman. They are still good, and I wouldn't be without them. But did you know that Flylady sells ones that are just as good and a fraction of the price? 9.99. FOR THREE! AND a bag to wash them in. Now, the only downside is that it takes awhile to get rid of the purple bleeding, but wash them with jeans and you will be fine. Well worth the trouble and postage.

So, I have made up the menu for next week. Leave a comment with your addy if you would like to see what our household will be chowing down on for the week of April 23 to 29. I find that if you have your meals planned out ahead of time, it is so much easier to stick to the program, even if plans change and there is only one for dinner, I tend to stick to the plan. One of the benefits to being anal, I guess! There are enough variables in life to make it worth my while not to let food be one of them...too often!

No comments: