Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday

Nothing brilliant to say today, but thought I had better get back into the habit of blogging. It really keeps me on track. I have a miserable rotten cold...the only thing I want to do is to sit and sip hot liquids and nap. The housework will keep for awhile yet...you can cover a lot with neatness! Although I was looking around this morning, and finding a few too many nicknacs to suit me! So, there is a growing list of things to do when I am able to breathe again. Colds. Yuck.

Strawberries are on sale everywhere, but of course the best ones seem to be at Costco. I have had two meals of cottage cheese and these plump juicy berries. A real taste of spring.

Today my mission is to get out to the grocery store and buy some carrots. I think I may be able to handle that after a nap! Ah, life in the fast lane.

No comments: