Saturday, March 10, 2012

Did I buy these for my real life, or my fantasy life? Only time will tell!


Can you ever have too many pairs of knee high boots?
Or brown suede shoes? Or gold lame pumps?

And how have I lived without burgundy dress shoes?
Basic black satin pumps go with everything, right?

And the one and only pair of sensible shoes in the bunch...sparkly bronze metallic is a neutral, right?


Now where will I find space for these? The only sensible ones are the ruffly number in the last picture...flat as Saskatchewan and just as comfy! But even though I may wear them rarely,
I REALLY love the pumps....round toes, thicker heel, and that nice little platform to even help with my problem of being under-tall for my weight.


Continuing on.....Here is a pic of my new jacket. Over the last ten years, I have possessed a black, a red and now a purple quilted jacket in decreasing sizes. I find them so versatile, and comfortable for the way I really live. Tossed over a thick sweater, they are warm enough to wear out on a cold prairie day, yet light enough to be barely noticable when you are wearing them in the mall. Over a short sleeved tshirt in the spring, they are just the ticket to keep you chill free when the spring winds blow.  The trick is to get them in a neutral colour that goes with everything...like red or purple! It works for me! And just happens to be perfect to layer over this knit tunic with a braided neckline...so cozy for our last few weeks of winter!





No comments: