Thursday, February 7, 2008

An uneventful day...

spent with my poor sick hubby. Turns out he had to get a prescription for an inhaler deally to deal with the chest issues of this cold bug. We have been hit particularly hard this year, and I just want to go on record as saying IT ISN'T FAIR!!!!My poor man is going to Florida tomorrow morning for five days...the annual sales meeting. He looks like death warmed over, but hopefully the sunshine will do him good. Speaking of which, it was nice to get out on such a nice bright day. Dare we hope for spring? I had an eye appointment, but the doctor was too sick to do the "drops" thing, so I have been resheduled for March 26. Great. Another date to worry about forgetting!

On an up note, we had a very good, easy supper tonight. Spinach (the whole huge bag!)done in a little garlic and olive oil - mashed potatos, sliced carrots and codfish in batter, from Costco, of course.

No comments: